Author Topic: Ichi the Killer (Unrated Edition) (2001)  (Read 4277 times)

Offline Vox Dei

• Schism Messiah
  • Kamenkhenti
    • Schismatic Coven
Ichi the Killer (Unrated Edition) (2001)
« on: December 13, 2008, 11:53:07 AM »
A funny trash directed by a controversial filmmaker Takashi Miike. Now, after seen it, if someone ask me, how does the true schismatics look like - I'll obviously recommend him to see this film.

Remarkable example of fun with knives.

The film is based on Hideo Yamamoto's manga about a boy, that likes to cry a lot, mostly because in his deep childhood he became the witness of the rape of his beloved girl. And now, totally insane and under control of yakuza he is killing people....
But it's all not about him, but on Kakihara, a sadomasochist yakuza enforcer who enjoys giving and receiving pain of an extreme perverted way....

Ah, the whole film is about grim humor and demonstration of scenes of violence. For exmaple the first scene is a burlesque to superheroes. A house. Inside a man beats a woman and then starts to rape her. Ichi, in a costume of a superhero climb the balcony. A viewer decides that he will resque her, but Ichi just watch. The man, feeling someone is looking at him, heretically enter the balcony, but th Ichi is gone. And left his sperm on the cute geranium flowers in it. From this sperm the name of the film appeared....
Kill, Kill, Kill for inner peace.
Bomb, Bomb, Bomb for mental health.
Therapy through violence!

Offline Drek

• Heretic
Re: Ichi the Killer (Unrated Edition) (2001)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 03:09:40 PM »
Classic movie. This movie director has made some crazy stuff.

Offline Vox Dei

• Schism Messiah
  • Kamenkhenti
    • Schismatic Coven
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 03:19:25 PM »
Not all, but some of them are pretty good. I begin with "Audition" and also saw "Visitor Q". Try to find some time for "MDP Psycho".... but may be it's only because I need a lot of beer to look all the series?

:drink:

Offline Drek

• Heretic
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 10:17:04 PM »
I saw another asian movie at one point where a guy is trapped inside some sort of hotel room for most of his adult life, then he gets out to find the people who did it. And the story just gets better and better, naturally ending with a grotesque scene involving his daughter.

I think the name was something with Dog. But I cant find it by googling :(

Offline Vox Dei

• Schism Messiah
  • Kamenkhenti
    • Schismatic Coven
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 11:01:45 PM »
I saw another asian movie at one point where a guy is trapped inside some sort of hotel room for most of his adult life, then he gets out to find the people who did it. And the story just gets better and better, naturally ending with a grotesque scene involving his daughter.

I think the name was something with Dog. But I cant find it by googling :(

I understand what are you talking about, saw it also, but cannot remember the name. Also.  >.>